As an external language consultants, we advise companies on their language policy.
Questions we address may include:
- Does everyone speak their mother tongue (Dutch/French) during meetings or do you opt for English?
- Is your business communication in 2 languages, 3 languages, or only in English?
- Do employees adapt to their foreign-language colleagues or is it the other way around?
- What training or support can you offer if your team’s language skills are inadequate?
- How do you promote communication and cooperation between language groups and in multilingual teams?
We provide specific tips on internal communication, authentic and plain language, how to involve and motivate employees in language policy and how to deal with resistance.